Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Prayer Requests



I have two prayer requests for everyone. These two families are on our prayer list every night.

1. Austin and Amber Fatheree. This is my cousin Celeste's brother and sister in law. They are an adorable couple and recently welcomed a new baby boy named Cib. Sadly, Ambers mother was in an accident in September that left her paralyzed from the waist down. They are a strong Christian family and trust that Heavenly Father will strengthen them during this difficult time. Amber updates their blog about her mother's progress and posts specific prayer requests. You can read more about their precious family here: fathereejoy.blogspot.com

2. Darren and Jody Riggs. This is my friend Jessica's husbands best friend and his wife. For those of you who know Brother Riggs ... Darren is his son. Their precious little boy Karson has been diagnosed with Type I Spinal Muscular Atrophy- a terminal illness. Karson is 7 months old. Jody posts prayer requests for baby Karson on their blog. You can read more about their precious family here: djriggs.blogspot.com

I have a testimony of prayer. I know that Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers. I know that miracles can happen as a result of prayer. I know that prayers can strengthen us when we need it most. I know this because many of you have prayed for us and now we have two precious little girls. Please join Paul and I in praying for these two sweet families

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth! I am so glad I found your blog...I was just thinking about you the other day! Your girls are adorable...Congratulations!