Friday, June 26, 2009

June 2009

Here are a few pictures from this month. Natalie and Gracie are now crawling and pulling up which has made life around here VERY interesting!! The girls are starting to play together more ... they don't realize their own strength and sometimes accidentally hurt each other so we are working on learning how to "be soft to sister!" Natalie got her first tooth. The girls started to eat grits, oatmeal, cous cous, whole wheat pancakes, broccoli, cauliflower, apple, grapes & bananas (all in safe bite size pieces of course). They have figured out how to feed themselves little bites which is SO CUTE! They are not very good with the sippie cups yet... so we will continue to work on that. We put their bouncy seats in the attic because they don't use them anymore and I was SO SAD! It was another reminder that they are growing up TOO FAST!! However, we are enjoying all the new fun things they are doing!

Gracie forever smiling and FULL OF ENERGY!!

Love your beautiful eyes my sweet Natalie!

The girls sit close together often. They will even hold hands on occasion. They were watching "Your Baby Can Read" this particular time. My dad sent the girls the reading program when they were a few weeks old after being suckered by a late night infomercial ... they aren't reading War and Peace yet ...but maybe soon??

The girls are very excited about bath time now. When they hear the water running they take off down the hall crawling as fast as they can. They bang on the side of the tub until its time to get in. Last week after coming in from our evening walk I got Gracie undressed because it was her turn to go first (I switch them every night to be fair) and turned around to get Natalie down to her diaper. When I turned back around Gracie was halfway down the hall in nothing but a HOT PINK BOW!! Her little white bum in the air crawling full speed ahead (she crawls without putting her knees down-just on her hands and feet- we don't know why but it is PRECIOUS!) . I laughed so hard ... I only wish I had my camera ready!

I left the room for a minute to put laundry away and I heard a loud screech! I came running to find Natalie like this! I think she may have been digging for a pacci in the car seat. Gracie was happily watching her sister.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Your girls are soooo cute!!! I'm sad I missed them when I was down there last month.

Lisa and Aaron said...

They are SO adorable! I can't believe how big they're getting!! Your so right, they grow way to fast :(